Basics of Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) represents the concept of a massive system where things on the Internet communicate through omnipresent sensors. Since the inception of the Internet of Things, consumers have connected smart devices to the network at an exponential rate, bringing us closer to a where everyday things all interconnect. In this course, freshers can learn what IoT is, and how it works & a broad overview of IoT architecture & each of its main components.
- History of the four industrial revolutions
- Industry 4.0 Core Technologies: AI, Internet of Things (IoT) & BlockChain
- Welcome to the Internet of Things World
- How IoT affects mobile devices, smart homes, and travel
- IoT fundamentals & Basics of Multi sensors
- How sensor nodes collect and communicate information
- IoT Data management and process management
- IoT is a natural extension and evolution of SCADA
- Embedded systems & Connected sensors
- The software-defined product & the hardware-defined product
- The IoT network
- IoT Four Capabilities
- IoT communication protocols
- Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi
- How IoT is transforming and improving businesses
- Top IoT applications
About the Trainer:
Over 10+ plus years’ Corporate experience in IT Engineering & Enterprise Business Development coupled with SAP, Cloud Systems & Digital 2.0 Program Management, with proven ability and core strength in transforming employees to be career-ready for Industry 4.0. Mani has delivered training across AI, ML, IOT, SAP, Blockchain & Cyber Security Technologies. Currently in a mission to train & transform 2 million Grads in India by 2025 to enhance digital employability skills & become Digital Career ready.
Mani has served in Fortune 500s like Shell, Halliburton, ABB, Hewlett Packard, Daelim (Korea), & Asia foundations across Education, IT & Engineering industries in Singapore, India, Canada & the US.